Spent three days at this property.
The room was great but the high point was the cooking class with Paola and Daniela!
It was a fabuolas five hours!
Can't wait to try thr recipes when we get home.
We felt the reception staff were not very helpful,.
We also found three days here too long.
We walked the town on a couple hours, not many resturants and no tours we could take to the local vineyards.
If you want to sit and read it would be fine but we didn't come to Italy to read.
I would recommend one day here to take the cooking class. Definitely the hi light of our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Casagrande is an elegant, superior category hotel, located in the old town centre of Figline Valdarno, a little town strategically located in a central position between the cities of Florence, Arezzo and Siena. It is a large, distinctive building with a spacious, austere enclosure in pure Tuscan style. Ideal both for business trips and for tourism, the Staff of Villa Casagrande will welcome you with their willingness to satisfy your every need and, by giving you specific advice, they will help you discover the beauty and the flavours of our "Tuscan Land". Free parking and free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Villa Casagrande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Casagrande Hotel Figline Valdarno
- Casagrande Hotel Figline Valdarno
- Hotel Villa Casagrande Figline e Incisa Valdarno, Tuscany, Italy