We just spent three nights here and enjoyed ourselves. The hotel staff is very nice; lots of good information and very attentive. The spa was Ok. Staff is wonderful but hot tubs in Italy dont seem to get very hot :) massages were relaxing but not enough pressure for us. no soap in the spa showers was odd too.
Breakfast in their restaurant was just average. They were out of scrambled eggs two mornings and their automated coffee machine didnt taste great.
The little town is quaint and has a couple of good places to dine. - do take the time to have a top quality meal at Amici Mia - The owner Roberto (Bob) is the perfect host and will treat you better than family. His chef is creative and Bob has wonderful taste in music (jazz, blues, etc)
Be careful pulling out of the parking lot. we ended up using the exit further away from the hotel front door just to avoid getting hit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Casagrande is an elegant, superior category hotel, located in the old town centre of Figline Valdarno, a little town strategically located in a central position between the cities of Florence, Arezzo and Siena. It is a large, distinctive building with a spacious, austere enclosure in pure Tuscan style. Ideal both for business trips and for tourism, the Staff of Villa Casagrande will welcome you with their willingness to satisfy your every need and, by giving you specific advice, they will help you discover the beauty and the flavours of our "Tuscan Land". Free parking and free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Villa Casagrande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Casagrande Hotel Figline Valdarno
- Casagrande Hotel Figline Valdarno
- Hotel Villa Casagrande Figline e Incisa Valdarno, Tuscany, Italy