A charming hotel in a lovely location. Greeted by name! Lovely room with antique furniture. Would we like use of the sauna and jacuzzi after our walks? asked Emanuel on reception (we were on a walking holiday with Headwater Holidays), yes please! We really enjoyed the Italian food cooking demonstration, wine and olive oil tasting and pasta making by Ercole. He really is a fantastic host, warm, friendly and always with a smile on his face. Roberta's food was absolutely divine, creative, home cooked and using local ingredients; it was a good job only the cases were weighed on the way home...We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Senio: where stay is fine In this medieval town, Ercole and Roberta created a jewel of Tuscany hospitality: Locanda Senio. An hotel of a refined and searched style, itimate with perfume of peace, mirth and carefree in each season: in front of a lighted fireplace, toastig chestnuts and sip a good red wine, oder at the edges of the swimming pool with hot water immerse in the garden with rare herbs. The bedrooms 6 peaceful and beautiful rooms and 2 suites, these with fireplace, are all furnished with some local antiquarian pieces and each corner passes on owners’ care and attention. Family furnish and old mobiles repropose guests all the memory and the sentiments of the old time without forgetting modern conforts. All the rooms has a indipendent bathroom , lot of fresh and good air. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Albergo Diffuso - Locanda Senio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Senio Palazzuolo Sul
- Albergo Diffuso - Locanda Senio Palazzuolo Sul Senio, Italy - Tuscany