“Beatiful Korithi!”

Lithies Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Korithi
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We have just come back from a week in Zakynthos. We chose Lithies Apartments because we were looking for something quiet & relaxing. It's around 45-60 mins drive from the airport. The apartments are really clean with a fridge and small cooking facilities which are very handy! They overlook an amazing view of the sea and Kefalonia (accessible by 1 hour ferry journey from the local port). The pool at the apartments is also really clean and has a pool bar serving drinks and snacks. Matina is a fabulous hostess, she would always check if we were comfortable and advised us on nice places to eat & visit. There is a choice of great tavernas nearby (around 10 mins drive) and some really beautiful swimming spots. Tina & Zaffir were also really helpful and welcoming. We felt really looked after without being intruded. This part of the island is really beautiful - the food, the wine, the sea & the people of Korithi too! We would go back tomorrow!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank T0nya73

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed at Lithies Studios 1 week with our 2 kids: the place is a good base to explore the whole island! Appartments are fully equipped so you may bring in your supplies. Blue Caves are just 10 min by foot - we'd recomend going there early in the morning for a swim, there is also a small harbour for boats going to Navagio. Matina & Tina are very welcoming with their clients!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank IK I
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We just came back from Lithies, and I can only recommend this hotel. We stayed for two weeks and really enjoyed every day. I can wholeheartedly confirm all the positive remarks of the previous reviews. Perfectly managed, clean, peacefull and Matina, Tina and Zafir are all great. Thanks again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank vetonline
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I always read reviews and promise ill write one but I never do BUT this little gem has really inspired me so here goes...We found this place quite by chance last year looking for a last minute break and weren't sure what to expect but boy did it exceed our expectations in every way. This small but beautiful hotel holds an enviable position on the quieter more tranquil northern tip of Zante and is close to the must see blue caves and shipwreck beach. The apartments and studios are spotlessly clean and comfortable & the little extra touches like providing disposable toothbrushes and toothpaste really help, if like me you always forget something. Matina and all the staff are warm friendly and really go out of their way to make you feel not just at home but part of the family. We have just returned from our second visit and are proud to call them our frends! There are a couple of local restaurants within walking distance but a small car ride away and you have much more choice. Breakfast is provided at Lithies and is always very pleasant especially the 'eggs'! If you are looking for a getaway without all the razzmatazz that will suit all ages (my 16 year old also loves the place) look no further, you won't be dissapointed. See you again next year Lithies...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank SparkleEyedGirl
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Why these apartments/studios are only 2 star rated is beyond me. Everything about this place has a touch of class from the pillows on the bed to the massage chair in Reception. Matina and her staff did everything possible to make this a wonderful 10 day holiday, nothing was too much trouble. Having visited Zakinthos every year for the past 28 years this area is by far the best on the island if you want beautiful views and peace and quiet.
This is our second visit to Lithies and we will be returning. Efaristou Matina

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alanball52
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Pictures just don't do this place justice! We have just gotten back from a a short three night stay and I can honestly say I didn't want to leave. Matina and her staff are friendly and instantly make you feel like one of the family, not just a client. The northern part of Zakynthos is very beautiful the locals are very friendly, and it's quiet - exactly what we were looking for! Our studio room had breathtaking views of the ocean, the beds were really comfortable (even if they were just two singles pushed together with a bit of a gap) and we had a great balcony. The cleaning service was excellent as were all the other facilities, esp. the fab poolside bar!! Thanks for such a great time Matina, Tina, and crew - we can't wait to be back in May next year!!!! :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R_Strachan
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Matina - love her to bits and her Pug. Listen get yourself to these apartments you will not be disappointed. If you are looking for somewhere to go where you can forget what you do for a living then this is the place for you. Its hidden away, got amazing views, me and my wife were there at the end of June and it was 30 degrees at 7.30pm swimming in a near infinity pool and we near enough had the place to ourselves. If you want to sit around the pool read books and get a tan your quids in. If you want to explore the island and hire a car (speak to Matina she passes on her discount with budget care hire to you - it cost us £25 a day - will be cheaper on a weekly rate) and use this place as a base to come home to in an evening its like a home from home. Fantastic gardens with honeysuckle, jasmine, roses - I am a bloke and thats about as much as I could recognise but the smell equates to another memory level.
If you want a lively holiday with access to bars and clubs or animation teams and kids clubs then this place is not for you.
I really hope I get the opportunity to come here again as I really enjoyed myself and I don't think i've ever become so relaxed in such a short time.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daworsley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Korithi
Clear Horizon
#1 of 18 in Vasilikos
Eco Resort Zefyros
Eco Resort Zefyros
#1 of 1 in Agios Kirikos

Been to Lithies Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!