Quercia Rossa delivers splendid views, charming rooms and great meals in a lesser known and very quiet part of Tuscany. We could only stay for one night but then again, the good news is: we know what we'll get when we come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Maremma, between Siena and Rome and close to the Saturnia's Thermal Baths, Quercia Rossa is a charming Rural House with an elegant atmosphere, surrounded by hills of olive groves and vineyards.The location at the center of Maremma makes the Quercia Rossa a privileged base for discovering the charm of the wooded Grosseto countryside: Capalbio, Monte Argentario, Pitigliano, Sovana, Montemerano and the natural cascades of Saturnia, a highly desirable tourist destination where to relax with massages and thermal baths.Every morning Quercia Rossa offers breakfast in the main hall, opened on the beautiful garden with lawns, roses and cypresses, and a magic swimming pool overlooking unspoilt tuscan hills. Guests can also reserve for an intimate dinner based on the tipical flavours of Tuscany as fresh home made pasta, local meat, delicate cheese and vegetables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quercia Rossa Farmhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Hotel Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Tuscany/Manciano, Italy