The embrace of the hills in front of the rural house "Quercia rossa" looks like the welcome
of the incredible staff (Alessandro, Maria Giulia, Maria).
Wonderful views, the sea in the background, relax in the swimming pool, possibility of walking, thermal baths and medieval villages in the area, excellent wine and food and, last but not the least, pleasant conversation in the evening at the beautiful table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Maremma, between Siena and Rome and close to the Saturnia's Thermal Baths, Quercia Rossa is a charming Rural House with an elegant atmosphere, surrounded by hills of olive groves and vineyards.The location at the center of Maremma makes the Quercia Rossa a privileged base for discovering the charm of the wooded Grosseto countryside: Capalbio, Monte Argentario, Pitigliano, Sovana, Montemerano and the natural cascades of Saturnia, a highly desirable tourist destination where to relax with massages and thermal baths.Every morning Quercia Rossa offers breakfast in the main hall, opened on the beautiful garden with lawns, roses and cypresses, and a magic swimming pool overlooking unspoilt tuscan hills. Guests can also reserve for an intimate dinner based on the tipical flavours of Tuscany as fresh home made pasta, local meat, delicate cheese and vegetables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quercia Rossa Farmhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Hotel Manciano
- Quercia Rossa Farmhouse Tuscany/Manciano, Italy