Lovely Stay with out Gate 1 travel tour.-- I love unusual places to stay and these cottages were very nice with a thermal pool right outside of every room plus larger pools on the property. Wished we would have had time to hike the trails. We had a nice massage at the spa and the food was good. The staff were very sweet and helpful. I would love to come back for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Termas de Papallacta is a Hot Springs SPA, Resort & Convention Center nestled in a majestic valley of the high Andes only 45 minutes driving from the new Quito Airport and 1 hour from Quito city. We are located at Km 65 on the way to Baeza following the Interoceanic road. Our resort is on the "Cinnamon Trail", the same route that the Spanish conquistador Francisco de Orellana took in 1542 when he crossed the Andean mountain range searching for gold and other treasures, and which unexpectedly led him to discover the Amazon River. Papallacta is the doorway to the Ecuadorian Amazon region, despite being in the Ecuadorian Highlands at an altitude of 10.827 feet (3.300 meters) above sea level and of an average daytime temperature of 14°C (57°F). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Termas de Papallacta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Termas De Papallacta Hotel Quito
- Termas De Papallacta Quito