“Decent stay in Faridabad City”

Mahalakshmi Palace Hotel
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Faridabad
Kannur, India
“Decent stay in Faridabad City”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We were booked for 4 nights stay purely for private reasons and when I saw the room at first i totally got shocked as I felt my purpose of stay became spoiled. When i informed the management they regretted and they informed me that they will give me a complimentary upgrade to deluxe room from 2nd night onwards. Since we dint have any other choice we agreed that offer and next day they upgraded my stay. Later i extended my stay one more night. Regarding rooms I suggest you to go for deluxe rooms than the normal standard rooms. If you are a solo traveler and just one night stay is required then go for standard rooms- that also without any much expectations. I do understand that this hotel is only for business travelers and not fit for family travelers. The room boys were always peeping into the room for whatever reasons. One guy is always want to stay in my room telling some odd reasons like to charge his mobile phone n all.. Its 100% not acceptable and my spouse really hated that guy. Basically i am a cool guy but finally i told him please leave the place by paying his tips. The guys are taking advantage of our softness. The toilet condition is very bad and its an old design. The water will be floating always and i felt it very difficult to take bath. The free wifi is utter useless and i strongly suggest that hotel has to taken care about this modern technology requirements of the customer. For family couple travelers we suggest you to provide queen size beds and double sheets instead of providing single-single ones. It looked very old fashioned. For above all reasons i felt the price charged was little on higher side anyway its understandable as Faridabad is not a tourist friendly city. The food was very good and the service was on time. The reception staff also acted professionally.

Room Tip: Always go for Deluxe Rooms.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ocBIJoc
Gagan_82, Guest Relations Manager at Mahalakshmi Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2016

Thank you for staying at Mahalakshmi Palace Hotel, Faridabad

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best towards guest satisfaction.

I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to do better.

We at Mahalakshmi value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Guest Relations- Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed in this Hotel in the 3rd Week of March.
Was traveling further ahead to Agra and stayed here with my family for a Night.
We had booked two rooms, I believe #110 & 114.
Overall the experience was quite nice. No Complains as such.
The Rooms were nice and comfortable. Staff was kind, polite and cooperative.
Food was great and some how the service was super fast.
I enjoyed my stay here. Would recommend this place to all those travelling.
PS: Its quite reasonably priced so its quite Value for Money too.

Room Tip: You Can Choose #110 & #114
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank vgs14

Faridabad, India
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The industrial area's of Mujjesar, Sector 6 and Ballabgarh are easily accessible from here. The market area is close by. The hotel is comfortable but the food is great. Good bargain!
This is a 2 star property, do not expect extravagance in anyways.

Room Tip: all rooms are nice.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Sukrito

Bhagalpur, India
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Its a nice hotel in industrial city of Faridabad -part of NCR Delhi. well furnished with modern bath rooms, ample parking space, good food, excellent service, neat and clean. Very near to mall and shopping centre

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Gunjan S

Vadodara, India
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Located close to Neelam Bata Chowk, this hotel is ideal for comfortable stay for both Single or family. Room service is good and every room is with individual refrigerator. Bathrooms are spacious and rooms too. Food too is tasty.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank RiteshNarnaware
Pune
Reviewed 22 November 2010

1. Ill maintained bathrooms
2. Low on cleanliness
3. Smelly
4. Hard linens
5. Hard and rough blankets.
6. Bed bugs and lots of mosquito

One can go for this hotel only if there is no other option left. Of course, if you just need a place to crash in, you could opt for this. It's proximity to Faridabad Industrial estate and Ballabhgarg is the only plus. There are no restaurants, eateries or Taffaris in the vicinity.

You can get autorickshaws (Shared ones) on the other side of the road and thats the only transportation you could have in this area.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank lanuk

Travellers are raving about these Faridabad hotels

Faridabad
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Hi,

I got married in Feb'10 amd it was my engagement ceremony which was organised in Mahalaxmi Hotel. It was a great experiance which we have. The hotel is located in the middle of the city. The environment is very good with decent hotel Staff. My guest apprecieted the hotel a lot because of the Food and the arrangement made by them. I will recommend this hotel for the occasion.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo