Stayed here for 4 nights in a suite
I would start by saying there is no room service if you need food , you must go down stairs and get yourself something ordered from the tiniest menu that I've seen from which 2-3 things they usually don't have or didn't have at the time
Plus the food on the menu is just super expensive and it felt as if it was pre cooked stuff from the supermarket and thrown in ur plate
Everything is fast food , had a salad to try and it was so cold , my teeth were sore :-|
Breakfast ... 13 euros per person .. What a waste of money
Wish I never bought that as you need to pay separately
I've never in my entire life struggled as much to eat in the morning
If you are vegetarian prepare yourself to starve !
There is no vegetable , no salad , no NOTHING at all that is for vegetarians
There are 3 CUPS , yes , cups with picked cucumber , tomato cherry and olives
As a vegetarian , how am I meant to take 1 tomato cherry and a few olives and feel full ? I needed vegetables but there was none at all
Very disappointed to the point I felt like going and asking for my money back
There is a very little food selection for breakfast
Like a 2 star hotel
Not even 3 star
Staff serving breakfast ... There is this guy that is tall and a bit old , think he's French ... Totally rude and always rushing and agitated at first time in the morning , don't know what's wrong with him
Staff at the reception , Thomas , really nice guy as well as EDUARDO , really nice guy , he's probably the nicest guy at this hotel , always happy to help , always smiling , Thomas and Eduardo are definitely a 4 star hotel staff
Apart from them ... I wouldn't say i m happy with the staff there
Cleaners ... BEWARE
DO NOT LEAVE MONEY IN YOUR ROOM!
I've had money missing from my purse and I went at the reception and they gave me the managers email to which I sent an email and didn't even get a reply !!
Spa .. 27 euros per person
To use the pool ... It's not included
Hotel is expensive as it is , by the time you pay 13 pp for breakfast , 27 pp to use the pool , is another 40 pp every day added to your trip so think well as we ended up spending a lot more than we initially thought
Good thing is that they have a free bus to Disneyland and as well to the city centre
Rooms are clean but they don't mop the floor , sooooo much dust
They have a room in which you can use the iron , and the washing machine
Not for free but is handy so it was good
Disneyland is only 15 min away so it's close
The hotel Is around 40 min away from the airport
All in one , I wouldn't go back as I feel robed for my money
Very expensive and the fact I've been robed for money by the cleaners and the manager seems to ignore my email , makes it a big NO NO for me
Thank you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park & Suites Prestige Val D'Europe is located in Montevrain on 1-hecture parkland, 10 minutes from Disneyland Resort Paris. It offers a shuttle service to Disneyland.Each air-conditioned studio and suite has modern decor. They include a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, wired internet and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the Prestige Val D'Europe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotelopia so you can book your Appart'City Confort Marne la Vallee - Val d’Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park & Suites Prestige Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Park And Suites Prestige Val d`Europe
- Appart'City Confort Marne La Vallee - Val d’Europe Montevrain