“average hotel !!”

Appart'City Confort Marne la Vallee - Val d’Europe
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Montevrain
Reviewed 11 July 2014

we stay here 02 nigths becoz of visitting disneyland. room quite big , breakfast just ok.
location only for disneyland visitor. nothing much to say about the hotel except free wifi.
we stay here as begining of our 2 weeks tour of europe. will I recommend this this.....?? ehm...i am afraid not !!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my family on June 13-15, 2014, we had no problem whatsoever. We were running late, we called and they said no problem. When we arrived, the front desk personnel were very courtesies and professional. When I was walking down the hall to my room it did have an odor, but it smells like the carpet needs to be replaced. Our rooms were on the 1st floor and the rooms that we stayed in were very clean. The microwave in my room was not working, this didn’t bother me, and I just went to another family member's room. When staying at a hotel like this, close to Disney Paris and Paris, you must realize that this is going to be a high traffic area. Everything is not going to be perfect as you may like. Yes, sometimes early morning was noisy, but it was people getting ready to go to the Park and wherever.

I did not go to Disney Paris, but I did go to Paris. This hotel was also in a good location, it was away from all the Paris traffic and headaches. We drove our van, found a parking lot and went to the train station, (which is nearby), and bought train tickets and rode the subway to Paris.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DeeSavGA
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Went to this hotel with my boyfriend for a long weekend. They offer a free shuttle bus direct to disney land and give you a timetable (they come every 30 min on average) The only problem I had was it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere and they did not have a restaurant (they only served breakfast & no afternoon meals) although they do have a small snack bar but it works out for expensive and you do not get that much. Overall it was a lovely stay and I'd definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a great hotel for families. The rooms are spacious, there is a well equipped kitchen. Really nice to hae separate rooms for children and parents or if adults sharing can gain privacy,. The beds are comfortable. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The only cautions is that the room could have used more sweeping-it would have helped if there was a broom accessible to guests to do the task yourself. Also above the bed was very dusty..but overall the room was clean. Also caution that you do that the hotel is close to anything. You will need a car to get to the train station or shopping center. The hotel has a shuttle for Disney, but our main purpose was to visit Paris, not Disney. Once you get to the train station the train ride into central Paris was 20 min, which again makes the location ideal.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank LRL1992
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed here with 3 friends, almost like an apartment, you can separate the rooms or leave them open which was nice when it came time to go to sleep. Really nice. Comfortable beds, very clean. Really liked it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have just returned from a 4 night stay at the Park & Suites with my girlfriend. I purchased the holiday for my girlfriend's 21st Birthday for us to visit Disneyland and go into Paris and I wanted a location which was as close to the Disneyland Park as possible and good value for money and Park & Suites delivered!

As promised they have a shuttle bus which runs between the hotel and the Disneyland Park everyday around every 20 minutes to half an hour. It only takes around 5-10 minutes to get to Disneyland from the hotel which is very convenient! The bus also goes via the Val'd Europe shopping centre at certain hours of the day which by the way is also worth a visit!

Our room was the "classic double" room which was an average size has a small kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, pans etc. There is also a flatscreen television on the wall which has around 50 channels mostly in french apart from 1 movie channel and the disney channel. Luckily the world cup is on at the moment so I just watched channel 1 with french commentary haha.

The staff were very helpful and when our transfer didn't show up to the airport yesterday the front of desk staff were quick to call me an emergency taxi which arrived in 15 minutes and got us to the airport on time and made sure we didn't miss our flight. I cant thank them enough for this otherwise we definitely would have missed our flight!

Overall, the hotel is great for the money and the shuttle bus service was perfect for us in order to go into Disney everyday and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed here for three night (a long weekend with friends) and I couldnt fault it.

We arrived on the euro star and had read previous reviews about where to locate the shuttle, we werent sure if we were in the right place but as you look at the cinema the exit to the right of this (with the rounderabout in front of you). We got to the hotel and were checked in quickly and efficently. Brekfast was an extra 16 euros but we had come prepared with our own brekfast bits (great if your on a budget).

The room was spacious and clean. With kitchen facilities if you wanted / needed these. You also recieve free WIFI which is fab considering how cheap this hotel was.

We went to Disney on the shuttle everyday (which was on time ) and we always got a seat, drivers were also very helpful. We also went to paris on two ocasions and you can use the shuttle to take you back to disney which is next ot the train station. Again trains were great and we found our way around really easy.

Overall a very pleasant stay and couldnt fault it at all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montevrain
Residence Du Parc Val d'Europe
B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris
B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris
#1 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre
Adagio Aparthotel Val d'Europe

Been to Appart'City Confort Marne la Vallee - Val d’Europe? Share your experiences!