This hotel is great value rite next to RER station for access to paris in one hour. Also close to Disney Paris and one great outlet mall. Rooms are small and Parking is only available in the basement for additional fees. Only one restaurant which sucks. Food cooked was bad and since we told them we are vegetarians and don't eat meat we found meat in our pizza. We spoke to Manager who hardly was 20-25 yr old would not understand the issue and kept saying don't pay for the pizza which was obvious but problem was standard of quality not money. anyway ibis budget is right next to it which is 20$ cheaper and rooms are almost identical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Marne La Vallee Val d Europe is located in the centre of town, 20 metres from the RER suburban train station, one station from Disneyland and Marne la Vallee TGV station. 5 minutes walk from Sea Life Aquarium, Vallee Village chic outlet shoppingand the Val d Europe shopping centre, the hotel features 100 airconditioned rooms, the Pasta Cafe restaurant (closed on Saturdays and Sundays), a 24 hour bar with snacks and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, ACCOR, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Ibis Hotel Montevrain
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val D'Europe Montevrain