Just returned from a family visit to Disneyland Paris. 2 adults and 2 children, we booked a one bedroom apartment. Little worried by previous reviews about lack of space/amenities etc, but there was no need. Although overall space was a little tight this was mainly down to the amount of furniture in the room. In the living area there was a round table and 4 chairs, a large sofa which converted to sofa bed and an armchair which also converted. This was ideal for our 6 year old son. Bedroom was huge with comfy double bed and more than enough room for our infant daughters travel cot. Bathroom also huge, very clean (towels changed daily). Only slight complaint is that water pressure not great and takes ages for hot water but nothing to get upset about. Kitchen had absolutely everything you need including unexpected things like coffee machine and mini dishwasher (including tablets). We were in Room 1 on ground floor. This was great and not noisy at all. Hotel is literally 200 metres from RER station which in turn is one stop from Disneyland Paris. From leaving our room to reaching Park gates took 20 minutes (less than it takes to get from Park to a Disney resort hotel). Hotel is also only a 10 minute walk to a huge Auchan supermarket and other Val D'Europe shops. Secure underground parking very useful and only 5 euros a day, just remember to turn lights on as very dark until you find light switch. All in all, great stay, great hotel, great location and great value. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property Residhome Val d'Europe welcomes you at less than 2km from the Disneyland Paris Parks and only 50 meters from the RER station "Val d'Europe" that will lead you directly to the heart of Paris. This property is made of apartments, from the studio to the 2-bedroom apartment, all modern and fully equipped. Wi-Fi is available for free for all our guests. Our apartments are all equipped with a kitchenette, a private bathroom a flat screen TV as well as Air Conditioning. The reception is opened 24/7 and a lift will guide you to your room. Continental breakfast is available and served every day, plus, you will be eligible to discounts with our partner restaurant located only 200m from your temporary home. Our Snack bar is opened from Monday to Saturday, from 4pm until midnight, and all days of the week during scholar holidays. Our property is ideally located nearby the Val d'Europe shopping mall, as well as the "La vallée Village" luxury outlets, and the Sea Life Aquarium. Last but not least, the heart of Paris is only 35 minutes away from this property by car, or by train. Our team hopes to welcome you soon at the Residhome Val d'Europe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residhome Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Residhome Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Residhome Val D'Europe Montevrain