We stayed here for 2 nights prior to our Disney package commencing. We had a one bedroomed apartment for 5 people and having read the reviews, we were a little dubious about what we were going to find! We needn't have worried though as this place surpassed all our expectations.
Check in was simple, although we found the staff on the desk to be very unfriendly and bordering on rude. That aside, our apartment was clean and functional and just big enough for 2 adults and 3 children. There were twin beds pushed together in the main bedroom and a double and single sofa bed in the lounge area. There were TV's in both the lounge and bedroom. The kitchenette was great, with a microwave, 2 hobs, a small fridge/freezer, small dishwasher, a coffee machine and a kettle. The utensils were very sparse so I'd recommend taking your own veg peeler, cork screw, fish slice etc. There was plenty of crockery for us all and a little kit by the sink containing a tiny bottle of washing up liquid, a sponge and a dishwasher tablet. They had also put a couple of bottles of water and tea/coffee sachets in the room.
Parking was under the hotel and we were charged 6 Euros per night for this. The wifi was free. There are a couple of supermarkets very near by - a huge Auchan in the Val d'Europe shopping centre (which isn't open on Sundays) and a small Carrefour about 5 mins drive away. They also have laundry facilities on-site which were very straightforward to use and cost 6 Euros for a wash and tumble dry.
We had read the reviews about theft from the apartments, including from the safe, so we made sure all our cash and valuables were with us when we left the apartment so had no issue with this.
I'd recommend this as a great place to stay with children as you are close to Disney, the local supermarkets etc and have the freedom and flexibility of your own cooking facilities. You can also close off the bedroom from the lounge area so that you don't have to sit in the dark and silence once the kids are in bed! If you can look past the rudeness of the staff we encountered, then this is actually a nice base for visiting Disney. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property Residhome Val d'Europe welcomes you at less than 2km from the Disneyland Paris Parks and only 50 meters from the RER station "Val d'Europe" that will lead you directly to the heart of Paris. This property is made of apartments, from the studio to the 2-bedroom apartment, all modern and fully equipped. Wi-Fi is available for free for all our guests. Our apartments are all equipped with a kitchenette, a private bathroom a flat screen TV as well as Air Conditioning. The reception is opened 24/7 and a lift will guide you to your room. Continental breakfast is available and served every day, plus, you will be eligible to discounts with our partner restaurant located only 200m from your temporary home. Our Snack bar is opened from Monday to Saturday, from 4pm until midnight, and all days of the week during scholar holidays. Our property is ideally located nearby the Val d'Europe shopping mall, as well as the "La vallée Village" luxury outlets, and the Sea Life Aquarium. Last but not least, the heart of Paris is only 35 minutes away from this property by car, or by train. Our team hopes to welcome you soon at the Residhome Val d'Europe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residhome Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Residhome Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Residhome Val D'Europe Montevrain