Finikas Hotel Naxos
Faros Villa Small Hotel(Naxos)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$26
  • Pool
Athina studios(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
US$39
Mikri Vigla Hotel(Mikri Vigla)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewshotel restaurantrelaxing breaknice beachesfour nightscedar forestprivate beachhoneymoon suiteaegean searented a carexplore the islandsmall hotelnaxosgreecealykochlorinetavernassunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014

It is one of the best hotel I ever stayed before. The hotel facilities are great especially with two kids travelling with us, the playground and pool definitely make the days for them.
Even though the hotel is at the far side of the island but it is definitely worth the drive.

Till now, I still remember deeply in my heart, the friendly and helpful maintenance guy that clean the pool every morning. He is always the first one to wake up and greet everyone that he sees in the morning. The last to leave in the night, cleaning and doing something around the hotel. He will never missed to see you and help you in any single way like he dropped what he was doing, ran and help me with my luggage without me calling for assistance.

I will give hundred thumbs up for every single employees working in the hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Finikas Hotel is a resort to remember. Situated in the exotic beach of Alyko, it’s the closest experience I found to paradise among all the places I have visited in the Greek Islands. It’s infrastructure won’t give even the most demanding client (such as my husband) any reason to complain while at the same time being in perfect coordination with the simplicity of the environment. Ultimate relaxation is guaranteed through the conditions offered and by the readiness of the stuff to accommodate anything you need. In addition to some European classics, it’s restaurant offers excellent quality local dishes. To be honest when I think of vacations I think of this hotel. That must be reason why we choose to spent our family vacations in Finikas hotel for 15 consequent years!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I am really surprised by how good these reviews are. The plus is that the hotel has naturally lovely surrounding and a good pool and is nicely secluded if that's what you like. but it's really not that special. Lovely receptionist but some of stAff were sullen and rude. The beach provisions are a few plastic beds and that's it. The beach is a mix of sand and stones. What's nice is that it's not packed,but it'd not packed as other beaches in Naxos are better. Bedroom adequate but tiny wardrobe and no drawers.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bundos1
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed for 6 nights beginning of August 2014, a very busy time for the island of Naxos. The hotel was an oasis of relaxation and serenity... Excellent infrastructure, top quality food (amazing fresh fish), very family friendly and just top-top highly motivated employees delivering Greek hospitality at its best! There is an excellent organized (sunbeds etc.) sandy beach (very suitable for young children) just 300 meters away that made us not want to leave it and go to any of the famous beaches of Naxos. A car is highly recommended to drive around and enjoy the island's sites, that are many and very diverse. We can not give a recommendation that is strong enough for this hotel...We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: Superior suites are very comfortable for a family with 1-2 children.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Nice place. good pool and calm sea for my kids. pretty surroundings. v quiet area. food nice enough. But Staff were so unfriendly and moody. They actiually made me uncomfortable and not want to order! Looked pissed off when i ordered, one even tutted and raised her eye brows. I said "when i order you look annoyed" she teplied "yes" i said "why?" ans she said "because its vety hot" !!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Sarssimp
Eleni P, Manager at Finikas Hotel Naxos, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Sarssimp,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience in Finikas HOTEL IN Naxos.

We are sorry for hearing that you exprerienced an uncomfortable moment in our Pool Bar which was provoked due to a misunderstanding. Please accept our sincere apologies for this isolated incident. At Finikas HOTEL we strive to provide a high level of customer service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

However we are more than happy that you and your children enjoyed the calmness of our Location as long as our Food in our Finikas Restaurant.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that if you visit Naxos in the future you will have the possibility to stay with us for more than one day in order to give us the opportunity to better serve you and share with you the unique Luxurious Relaxaton that Finikas HOTEL can offer.

Eleni Probona