Rachel, Filippo and David made us so welcome in their home. Our suite was spacious, comfortable, well equipped and clean with amazing views over the beautiful Tuscan countryside. We enjoyed using the facilities available, playing darts, archery and table tennis and riding the bicycles, which were also provided. Filippo and Rachel were so kind to us, advising us of places to visit and booking restaurants for us. We can't thank them enough for making our holiday so memorable. The location of San Fabiano is ideal for visiting Sienna, Florence, Cortona and so many other amazing places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Climatized with heated pool villa! Romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long walks on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. Filippo will guide you touring the area, with bikes, horses, golfing, tennis and cruising the Tirrenian sea! You may rent one suite or the entire villa with 4 suites plus one cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia