We spent 6 days/5 nights here for our honeymoon and we wish had booked a longer trip. The service we received from every individual employee- from the airport driver to the bartender to the spa workers- was outstanding. The resort is positively beautiful and we could have spent days just relaxing in the rocking chairs and hammock on our private deck looking out at the ocean. Our room felt so private, even though we were just a short walk to the main building and restaurant. I had a small concern before we went that we would get bored with only have 2 options for meals (the main restaurant and then the smaller lunch-only one down at the beach), but the menu was so interesting and changed daily that I didn't mind at all not going to more places. The food was really fantastic. Another highlight of the trip was the wine tasting with Cleus. If you have any interest in wine, this is a must! (We had it included as part of the Ti Kaye package, but it can also be done separately, not as part of a package.) The snorkeling was awesome, and I hear the same thing about the scuba diving, but we don't scuba. In fact, the beach where Ti Kaye is located is so great for scuba/snorkeling that the Sandals resorts boat their guests down to go there, too. The beach is just lovely with plenty of chairs and umbrellas set up (at least for the time of year that we visited). The front desk people will help set up any trips/excursions you want like it's a piece of cake. We honestly didn't want for anything while we were there and really cannot wait to go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia