My husband and I went here for our honeymoon last week (Sept 23rd-30th). Like most couples, I found out about Ti Kaye on Trip Advisor. I was considering Sandals in St. Lucia, but then I happened to see all the incredible reviews for Ti Kaye. The pictures do not do Ti Kaye justice. The property is spectacular. If you are looking to have some quality romantic time as a couple, please please come to Ti Kaye. The ambiance is PERFECT for a couples getaway. The staff is beyond great. They literally waited on us hand and foot and ensured we were comfortable and well taken care of. The housekeeping was impeccable, our room was alway so so so clean. The food was five star. The chef is amazing. I am a vegetarian and they accommodated me every night with something wonderful and fresh. The drinks are so fun and they have so many. Try the Estale and the super strong Rum Punch! We also did the Wine Tasting with Cleus, and it was the best wine experience of both of our lives (we are from California too!) He literally knows everything about wine, and can tell you the year, vineyard, and wine type just from smelling it! and had wonderfully generously sized pours. The wine selection at Ti Kaye is one of the best in the world. In addition, we loved having the plunge pool in our room. Made for a great activity day and night, right in the privacy of our room. We stayed in Lanmou, and this was one of the best rooms and worth the price for us because we stayed on the resort 99% of the time. The outdoor shower was beautiful too. We did not get the all inclusive package because the prices are very reasonable, and we feel like we got our money's worth for sure. Ti Kaye is what I call 5 star rustic-chique. You're in the forest, and the crickets and frogs will sing you to sleep each night, as you see the ocean from your bed. It has that perfect kicked back island vibe without the pretentiousness of a place that has 5 stars. If you come to St. Lucia, stay at Ti Kaye. If you want to avoid the cattle herd, don't stay at Sandals, people were joking and calling it a "Luxurious Prison!" We felt like royalty at Ti Kaye!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick and TravelUp so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia