We stayed here only one night at the end of our honeymoon, but I wished it was longer. It's beautiful and the grounds are very well-maintained. The staff was very helpful. The cove it is on is distant from any town (even the entrance road is a long way in), but the snorkeling is so good that some of the resorts a long way away send boats there. It is a lot of steps to the beach (you have to be careful, as on any long steps), though good exercise, but the distance up the hillside from the beach is what gives the rooms and the resort the spectacular views. The birds at breakfast did become a bit aggressive at the end, but it's mostly entertaining. We had a delightful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia