Ti Kaye was a great vacation, it was exactly what we were looking for. It was secluded, and remote, no commercialization. Amazing options for excursions if you want to get away, and the perfect environment to just sit around and relax and do nothing. Our room was stunning, the plunge pool was awesome. Sunsets/Sunrises from our balcony were just gorgeous. The room was very comfortable, the AC worked great, no bug issues at all (besides the loud noises from nature!), and housekeeping did a fantastic job. Love the outdoor shower. Do the wine tasting. Cleus is not only a wine prodigy, but a really awesome guy who loves his craft. Everyone is super nice and friendly. An amazing staff, so helpful all the time. Front desk is super attentive, responsive, and prompt. Nothing but politeness and professionalism, while making you feel comfortable. Anything you need, the front desk will be able to help you. The beach is beautiful. It's not white sand, but that didn't bother us. Snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking and swimming, all within arms reach. Gorgeous reefs and the water is just perfect. The guys on the beach are friendly, just trying to make a living. If you are polite to them, they are polite to you. Boats from other resorts come in, but not for long, and it didn't bother us at all. Terry does a killer job. Yeah, going back up the steps is a pain, but if you take your time, it's really not that bad at all. Food was delicious. Perfect portions. Food Is expensive. Waitstaff is a little bit slow, but what's the rush anyway? Everything is so fresh. I watched them pick mangoes from the mango tree in front of the restaurant as i was eating mangoes for breakfast - fresh AND sustainable (nothing like reducing your carbon footprint!). Not for kids, not for the super lazy, not for the physically disabled or the morbidly obese, and not for uptight folks who are expecting Ritz Carlton luxury and service in a New York minute. If you do your research and you think Ti Kaye is for you - don't hesitate. You will not regret it but not longer than a week.Thank you to the Ti Kaye management and staff for the perfect vacation. Just perfect. Special thanks to Nadine and Elizabeth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia