My husband and I ended up at Ti Kaye on a whim for a second honeymoon. We drove ourselves from the airport to the resort which is quite a scenic (albeit curvy) drive. Our room (more like bungalow) was wonderful. French doors opened up to a gorgeous ocean view. Lovely hammock or rocking chairs to watch the sunset.
The food was wonderful. The staff was very accommodating to my husband's requests to sit under the fan. The view is fabulous.
There are a lot of steps down to the beach but there is a restaurant down there. We went down and stayed down there all day. There are hotel staff working the beach. However, the highlight for us were the beach guys. These locals spend their time selling conch shells, jewelry, etc on the beach to the resort guests and the cruise ship tour boats. We found these guys extremely helpful and friendly. One of them (hey Sylvester!) even took my husband snorkeling and opened a fresh coconut for him. We really enjoyed meeting these locals.
We can't wait to return some day to the wonderful Ti Kaye!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia