My husband & I have suffered with infertility for the past several years and I always told him that if we are blessed enough to get pregnant, I wanted an amazing baby-moon! He certainly delivered that with our stay at Ti Kaye from 9/3/13-9/8/13. The cottages are absolutely gorgeous and we practically spent all of our time in the hammock or the plunge pool! This is THE place to go if you are looking to relax and enjoy the beautiful ocean/mountain views! Definitely book a treatment at the spa (with Theresa) and say hello to Nadine! All wonderful people!! If you are looking for lots to do, the Ti Kaye staff will help you to get where you want to go, however, it is difficult (as far as the road goes) to get in/out. Personally, this is just what we were looking for on a babymoon--secluded, quiet, romantic, beautiful and relaxing. This is the one place I've told my husband I definitely want to go back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia