The place should be called "Serenity". It's remote, quiet, and beautiful. It was a week to be remembered fondly (with the help of about 400 photos). Our cottage was among the highest on the side of the hill which afforded a vista second to none. Somewhat daunting, however, were the 51 steps necessary to get there, especially since neither of us is a spring chicken. We grew accustomed to it and would not have traded the location. I must mention, as have so many others, that the staff is superb, single-minded in their desire to please. Also, I must mention Christian, the Transportation Manager, with whom we were so fortunate to have as our driver on all occasions, including the land and sea tour (which you must take -- great). To sum it up, Christian is a gem (give him a raise, for heaven's sake). Our St. Lucia experience could not have been better. Go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia