I visited Ti Kaye from 11/15 - 11/18/13 and read all the Trip Advisor reviews on this resort prior to going and I have to say the place is amazing! The view is beautiful, the villas are beautiful and loved the outdoor shower, although a little chilly showering outside in the evening!!! I was traveling solo so I really enjoyed the property. The beach is gorgeous but beware it's a lot of steps back to the top! I had an extensive spa morning and thought it was a great value for the 3-1/2 hours I spent there! However, the true highlight of my time on property was the Wine Tasting I attended on Sunday evening. The Sommelier they have on staff is OUTSTANDING, he painted us a picture of every region and I could almost feel myself there! Many wines to sample and learn about and the conversation was great too.
My only beware would be to make sure you check your credit card receipt after you return home - upon arrival they put a $500 authorization hold on your credit card, when I checked out they told me that the authorization hold never went through so they didn't have to credit it and then charged my card for the money I spent on property. Turns out that they didn't just do an Authorization Hold of $500 - they actually charged my card and then charged me again. Once I contacted the resort via email they replied and apologized, stating they would do a credit for the hold. I am sure it was an oversight - but it's always good to check!!!
Great place - stay there if you're visiting St. Lucia!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia