My wife and I were down last week, le cottage with pool, and had a fantastic vacation. I won't repeat what is said by most others, but for us the highlights were:
-Morning coffee from the French press looking out over the water, birds everywhere and (thanks to the scattered showers) a rainbow each day;
-The stairs to the beach and walk from the room were very nice. Challenging, but not as bad as they sound and a great way to get a little exercise in a place seemingly designed to just relax;
-The wine tasting with Cleus was fantastic. Eat before: they don't stint on the samples!
-The food was very good (though breakfast did get a bit repetitive, as some have said). No complaints, and one evening the chef managed a meal that I'll remember the rest of my life. We did a meal plan since we didn't expect to leave the resort, but probably wouldn't next time.
Overall I can't recommend Ti Kaye strongly enough for those who just want to get away from it all for a while. We're already trying to figure out plans to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia