We have just returned from Ti Kaye and had the most wonderful trip.
- The location: beautiful and secluded.
- The rooms: wonderful sea views and you may even see a rainbow from your balcony. The outdoor shower is also fabulous...I want one for myself!!
- The staff: everyone goes out of their way to help and are so friendly.
- The beach: clear seas and a sandy beach...you can't go wrong!
- The food: just delicious...try the chicken roti at the beach bar...I think I may be addicted.
- The drink: happy hour is just that!!! The piña coladas are especially yummy.
And we also were lucky enough to win a return trip (Ti Kaye held an advent calendar competition). So even though we've returned home to a snowy and freezing winter, we can already start planning our return! Thanks Ti Kaye :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia