Ti Kaye is not the easiest resort to get to but it is well worth the effort. Individual cottages with ocean front views, amazing food, private dive worthy beach, rainbows are things you may expect from a caribbean resort, but wine tasting with an incredibly knowledgeable sommelier in a legit wine cellar!...not expected.
Dive, snorkel, swim, relax but make sure to partake in the wine tasting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia