Ti Kaye is a very special resort. It is beautiful, warm, and friendly. Returning their is like coming home. The staff makes the difference! We love to snorkel, and their beach has wonderful snorkeling off the beach. Lita does a magnificent job managing reservations and greets us warmly. Kim is superb as she manages the dining room with understated efficiency. Terry is the beach dude who takes to heart ensuring that everyone on the beach is happy and has what they need. He even tries to anticipate guests' desires. Cleus is an extremely knowledgeable wine sommelier who taught me that not all red wines give me headaches. The cottages are pleasant and private, and their best feature is the outdoor shower with tile and tropical plants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia