Wonderful room and the staff can not do enough for you. Just as it should be . I am actually sitting on my lovely verandah listening to the frogs chirping and the surf crashing against the cliffs . All perfect. However our only gripe is the food. Sadly on an island of amazing ingredients the execution is below par . The imagination is there but over cooked fish and seafood , served cold. .. Is not what you actually pay for . This place is not cheap. A little more care would bring this place up to par. If I was here more than a few days I would weep. As it is a few if us guests are planning an escape for some real local food ... Sad but true. Try harder please .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia