You won't need to get wrapped up in pre-planning everything for this adventure. Reach this resort, decompress and all the rest will take care of itself. We stayed eight nights March 2014 and found this to be the most remote resort we've visited. The water taxi was wonderful and the kayaks a true bonus. You can fall off the planet and have the most relaxing or adventurous time of your life. The wine tasting was worth 2 1/2 hours and very educational and very nice on the pallet.
I would recommend this resort to anyone that needs a private getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia