We enjoyed an idyllic ten days in this beautiful and peaceful resort with stunning sea views. There are plenty of activities for the more adventurous, but we enjoyed relaxing on our veranda surrounded by the trees and charming wildlife so completely that we felt little incentive to do much else. Verandas are fitted with a hammock for extra relaxation, and we especially enjoyed using the outdoor shower. Food is almost always excellent - whether it's the evening fine dining under the moonlit skies, the fish sandwiches at the beach cafe (which we would happily have lived off for our whole stay), or the breakfasts with succulent local fruits and banana bread baked on the premises. Staff are friendly and helpful - nothing we asked for seemed too much trouble (big shout-out to Eva, Annselma, Natalie, Florina and maid service Mary). Our sole outing away from the resort was the 'Land and Sea Tour', which we thought good value because it packs in a lot of sightseeing experiences. We also did the tour of the Ti Kaye gardens with the friendly and knowledgeable head groundsman Michele, whose passion for his job was rather inspiring. Other guests recommended the rainforest walk and the Piton climb (though the latter requires an early morning start and apparently quite a lot of energy). Irritations that other reviewers mention (the steep stairway to the beach, the off-resort visitors to the beach, beach hawkers) scarcely bothered us at all. But if you do suffer from in-car travel sickness it's worth preparing yourself for the hour-plus drive from Hewanorra airport along often steep and winding roads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia