Ti Kaye is a very lovely resort with a french chic laid back atmosphere and a good value. We loved our cottage with the big four poster bed w/ mosquito netting and the outdoor shower! The locally made bath amenities were a nice touch. Meals in the open air dining room overlooking the ocean were good and the dining room staff very attentive and friendly. Dinner had a sexy, candlelit atmosphere. We rented a car and the drive from the airport to Ti Kaye was maybe an hour, but so worth it for the beautiful scenery, especially in the Piton area and thru the rainforest. The road down to Ti Kaye is bumpy but not nearly as difficult as some describe here. It added to the adventure! A beautiful beach is very important to me, but unfortunately I didn't find the beach here very picturesque. The snorkeling and scuba were supposed to be very good here though. Also the pool is small and I didn't really see anyone using it. St. Lucia itself is lush and beautiful, and the people are very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia