We stayed before the spa was added, but even then this was an amazing place. We stayed in Niche which was the furthest room from the restaurant overlooking the cliffs. The room was private, comfortable, and clean. Totally worth the upgrade for the plunge pool/open outdoor shower! We had our wedding on the beach, and the whole party stayed at the resort. The service and food was impeccable, and we were treated like rock stars! We want to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia