Have just returned from our second trip to Ti Kaye. Everything was as good as last year - if not better! Most of our stay was occupied with diving. The dive centre Island Divers at the resort is excellent. Very friendly and efficient service - we dived with a maximum of 6 other divers (but often just 3) which gave great flexibility in the schedule. We did our PADI Advanced Open Water certificate with Scuba Steve and had a great time! If you want to dive they will fit you into the activities - but we recommend an email to let them know your plans. Thanks to Terroll, George and Steve - See you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia