My husband and I went to the Ti Kaye Resort for our honeymoon in April 2005 and it was, hands-down, the most amazing place we have ever been. It is a smaller resort made up of 33 little villas, so you are not overwhelmed with people or kids, which was a nice break from most resorts. The resort sits up on a cliff overlooking a private beach...the beach is stunning and some of the best snorkeling and diving on the island is right off the beach. The villas themselves are amazing, open air with four post beds, big front porches with hammoks and splash pools and an outside shower...what an experience that is! They are wonderful and waking up every morning overlooking the beach it pure bliss. They have two restaurants on the resort and they offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a casual "beach grill" down that the beach that offers grill items and cold Piton beers. The restaraunt up by the pool is nice, it's open-air and at night its amazing looking with its candles and billowing white cyrtains, very romantic setting. The food is stunning, they have ana amzing chef - a new menu to choose from every night! The wait staff is amazing, you will leave there knowing them all by name and they you. It's such a personal and private egt-away, yet there are many fun places to go on the island if you are looking for adventure. We ventured out on the island to Merigot Bay, to the Pitins, the Springs and up to Rodney Bay. Ti Kaye is located in the middle of the island coast so you can easily get to Rodey Bay at the North Tip or the Pitons down South.
I highly recommend St. Lucia to anyone who enjoys beaches, Rainforests and Volvnos/ Hot Springs all in one place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia