We spent our honeymoon at Ti Kaye in June, and could not have been happier with our St. Lucia experience. The staff was professional and friendly, and many had learned our names by the second day of our stay. The cottages were clean, private, and comfortable (not to mention air-conditioned!). We found the food to be excellent both at dinner and the lunches at the beach bar. The beach and pool were great as well, and we spent a few of our days kayaking and snorkeling right from the Ti Kaye beach. The spa was great as well!
We also did several excursions, including the Land & Sea Tour and the Friday Fish Fest in Anse La Raye, both of which we would recommend. If you are up for a physical challenge, the Piton hike is a great workout with amazing views of the island. We also took a water taxi to Marigot Bay for a night out at the Rainforest Hideaway, which was an incredibly memorable experience and worth the extra money.
All in all, we probably spent $700-$1200 more than we would have at one of the all-inclusive mega-resorts, but for us the personal touch and secluded feel of Ti Kaye made it worth a little extra. We couldn't have asked for a better trip and can't wait to return to Ti Kaye!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia