There's so much 2 say about our trip that I wish I could give out my phone #. I guess I'll start w/.......... If ur thinking about going 2 TiKaye -- DO IT -- ASAP!!!!!!
Here are some reasons why u should
1. The staff r (by far) the friendliest I've ever witnessed (even when we had a mishap w/ our credit card). Adnan(the assis. man.) was sooo patient w/ our situation despite being burned before. Because Tikaye is so small (33 rooms), the staff make it a point 2 know & use ur name.
2. The scenery was --AWESOME!!! Ur cabin is on a mtn side over looking the sea. Out b4 u, is a beautiful sea & on either side of u is greenery. Eventhough u may b in a duplkex, the privacy makes it worth it (we never saw the couple on the other side of us) If u r not fund of nature, this would not b the resort 4 u.
3. The spa -- 1 word -- AHHHHHHH!!!!! It sits on the mtn side & overlooks the sea as well. AMAZING!!!!!
4. Small black sand beach w/ a few locals who stick to a certain side of the beach. U have pretty much everything u need rite their -- chairs, lifejackets, scuba & snorkeling gear, & a full service beach bar(w/ a happy hr)
5. Skip the trip to Castries, but not the Managers Party, Fri. nite Fish Fry n Anse La Raye, & the wine tasting w/ Cleus (wine Guru). We had sooo much fun during these functions-- I have NO REGRETS!!!!
5. It is exactly as it looks in the pics -- no fraud -- the rooms r set up just as they are n on the site
6. Once u use the outdoor shower -- u will never look @ showers the same again!
I will say, if u are not moderately fit, this is not the resort 4 u & Tikaye IS a kid free zone!!!! Make sure that u have everything u need, cuz once u get 2 Tikaye, there r NO walmarts, targets, etc.....
ENJOY UR TRIP
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia