“Great guided hike to Cape St Lawrence”
Review of Eagle North Kayak

Eagle North Kayak
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Dingwall
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Super fall hike with Jennifer who was amazingly knowledgeable about the area and all the history. I'm a bit of a Nervous Nelly in the woods but I felt so safe with Jennifer that I just loved this long hike. The coastal meadow was the highlight and the beautiful horses were a bonus . Jennifer is such a great ambassador for northern Cape Breton and the stunning hikes. Can't wait to do another one with her sometime. I would highly recommend this company and this great guide.

All reviews
"his knowledge"
"nova scotia"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We booked a day long hike with Jennifer of Eagle North. We hiked out to Cape St. Lawrence, enjoying stunning views along the coast. Jen was so knowledgeable on the area, and its flora and fauna, and we really enjoyed her stories of the history of the area's settlement. She is a great story teller! And a great baker -- we ate her delicious oat cakes while we sat among the old foundations of lighthouses from years ago. We would book another hiking day with this company.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We couldn't have had a better time out on the water. Lovely environment and well planned circuit. Mike was great company. Very reassuring and filled the hours with lots of stories and natural history. Couldn't fault the day and would go again tomorrow if we had time left!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I enjoyed every minute of our kayak trip, I had not imagined it to also be such be fantastic bird watching opportunity and such a gorgeous location. As we saw few others on our trip I also got a real sense of being in the wilderness. Michael was a great guide and very informative and who doesn't like a ship wreck story with real treasure!
Full credit to his wife who baked beautiful oat slice for us and picked us up at the end. A fantasice value for money experience.