“Good hotel in Levi”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Levi
Kauniainen, Finland
“Good hotel in Levi”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Sokos Hotel Levi in Finland is a perfect place. The hotel rooms are comfortable and the size of the rooms are good. I have visited this hotel several times already. The breakfast buffet is great. All the activities are near, also the restaurants. Levi is really worth visiting.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mielikki68
Virpi M, Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Levi, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for staying at Break Sokos Hotel Levi. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. You are warmly welcome to visit us soon again.

Break Sokos Hotel Levi

This week we have here Levi 50th anniversary celebration week 7. The first ski lift was opened in 1964. A lot has happened during the years.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is absolutely a great place to stay when visiting Levi in Finnish Lapland. The property is in the middle of the Levi center. The slopes and all services are just around the corner at most. Location could not be more central or convenient. Hotel staff is very friendly. Rooms are nice as this entire property is just a couple of years old. Breakfast was a bit crowded but tasty! Great stay overall!

Room Tip: Ask a higher floor room for better view.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 360Matthew
Thank You for your feedback. You are so right about our perfect location, in the hearth of Levi. Hopefully we see us soon again. We would be glad to welcome you again for another unforgettable stay to Levi.

Break Sokos Hotel Levi

At the moment we have almost summer temperture +1 C. Just the great weather to do snowman!
Shrivenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This hotel was a base for us during a trip to Levi over New Years 2013/2014. The room was a good size with good extras. The Sauna was wonderful and was made use of at least every day!

The staff were extremely helpful and on one occasion that our room was missed by the cleaners and I mentioned it to the desk staff, it was immediately rectified and an apology was given. They also gave us any information we requested and always met us with a smile!

The breakfast was lovely, if a bit mad, though if timed well you could miss the rush. The restaurant food was lovely and we ate her on NYE.

The hotel is perfectly placed in the centre of everything that we needed during our holiday.

I was very happy with this hotel and it gave us a wonderful end to our Lapland Holiday.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MissChloeScarlett
Big smile to You! Thank you for your kind words. You are warmly welcome to visit our unforgettable winter wonderland soon again.

Break Sokos Hotel Levi

If You need a break, you got to have it here in Levi!
Санкт-Петербург, Россия
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I and my wife have stayed in this hotel from 19 to 22 December 2013
The hotel has the advantage that it's close to slopes. It's near 4-5 minutes by walking.

But there was bad housekeeping. When we first came in to our room, dirty napkins and empty cans of potato chips were over the floor. So I needed to clean everything by myself since nobody was there to carry away all trash.

There is another one disadvantage. Hotel consists from three buildings. But only one has ski-room, so I advise choose the building where the reception if you want to have your skis nearby.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Vadim_Od
Virpi M, Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Levi, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for staying at Break Sokos Hotel Levi. I am pleased to hear that you like our location. I´m sorry about inconveniences you have had with housekeeping. I have already given your feedback to housekeeping and we will get a better attention when we tidy up the rooms.
Hope to see You soon again.

Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This hotel is really cozy and it is right in the center so you have an easy access to the slopes and shops. The bistro near the reception is really good and the rooms are good and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be in the center of Levi.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for staying at Break Sokos Hotel Levi. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. You are warmly welcome to visit our unforgettable winter wonderland soon again.

Break Sokos Hotel Levi

Last night we have - 37 C degrees; I got to say that´s quite a lot, but everybody should have possibility to experience this.
Sheffield
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We did not choose this hotel, we were put in there when our flight was delayed. We were almost the last to check in and had to queue for about 90 minutes, outside, as the rest of the flight were there first (thermals packed as we were expecting to be on a flight home/no-one's fault but very cold). Arrived at reception, checked in my parents, my sister and her husband only to be told there wasn't a family room left for my husband, 2 boys and myself. Hotel provided a beautiful suite, fantastic breakfast and a good nights sleep!! When we go back to Levi and we will as it is fabulous, this is the hotel we will use. The hotel coped really well with a huge amount of unexpected guests, well done to all the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Marriska
Virpi M, Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Levi, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Sometimes surprisingly things happens. I´m happy to hear that you find our hotel an staff just great! Hopefully next time You can stay with us a little bit longer period ; )
You are warmly welcome to Levi and Break Sokos Hotel Levi! See You soon.

Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I found the Sokos Hotel to be clean and comfortable. The staff were wonderful and always helpful.
The location was brilliant and within easy reach of the slopes, shops, restaurants and tourist information centre.

Breakfast was fantastic with hot and cold buffet available. I slept in for my tour on one of my mornings, but the lovely staff gave me a takeaway cup from the cafe so that I could at least grab a coffee before I rushed off to meet the tour. I was very appreciative! They also started breakfast early on my last morning because another group was leaving early so that was very handy!

There were a couple of down sides: the hotel didn't do room service or al a carte dining on Christmas Eve or Christmas night because they had a set meal planned. Unfortunately, that seemed a little expensive for me, particularly as alcoholic beverages were at an additional cost. The other issue was that there was no tea or coffee available in the room.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for staying at Break Sokos Hotel Levi. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We especially appreciate your comments about rooms and service. Unfortunately in Christmas time we can only prepare this special Christmas buffet. We would be glad to welcome you again for another unforgettable stay to Levi.