“Amazing experience!”

US$101.61*
Lapland Northern Lights Experience at the Snow Village from Ylläs
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Levi
More attraction details
Owner description: From our office in Levi, we offer day tours experiences by snowmobile,husky, reindeer, snowshoes or cross-country skiing. A combination of nature and culture to discover the best of Lapland.Our activities and safaris are suitable for families with children and more adventurous people.Join us and let the adventure begin!
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

It was our first time in Levi and Finland, and it was made extremely memorable by Lapland Safaris! We did snowmobiling, reindeer and husky sleighing and cross-country skiing and it was amazing fun. You usually expect experiences like these to be very tourist-y and underwhelming, but the sheer levels of adventure that we were exposed to really made the trip.

We thoroughly enjoyed the snowmobiling trip, which was our first activity with Lapland Safaris. I personally expected it to last half an hour tops, but going through a 30km route which lasted north of 5 hours was a very nice surprise and my family and I all agreed that it was our favorite activity on the trip.

The guides too are extremely friendly and helpful - Joe in particular was very helpful in accommodating all the requests of our group and made our activities extremely fun and memorable. Do look for him if you go to Lapland Safaris Levi!

All in all, a really good experience that I will definitely recommend to all my friends and family if they are in Levi!

2 Thank nicholastann
LaplandSafaris, Manager at Lapland Safaris, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Hi Nicholastann!

Thanks for yuor review and your nice comments. I will pass this message to Joe.... he'll be happy to read ti too :)

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful.... each and every time”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This year was the 4th time we had excursions from Lapland Safaris and each and every one of them in all these 4 times were just amazing...No matter if it is the ice-fishing, Northern Light Safari, Hushky Sledge ride, reindeer sledge ride or the snowshoe walking....The guides know what they are doing, are knowledgeable and all the people working at Lapland Safaris are sooooo friendly...you always feel more then welcome with them :-)

Visited January 2014
Dear Sharazade4,

I was going to thank you for your review, but I have to thank you first for your loyalty. Having clients which come year after year make us veeeeeery happy!

I hope we see you again in the future!

Exeter, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Three wonderful tours with Lapland Safaris!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The first one was the best by far! It was a snowmobile wilderness tour at night. It was a very small group with just myself, a couple who rode together, and our guide, Joe. We had so much fun! Joe was lovely and looked after us well!
The second one was a huge group and it was the snowmobile safari to a reindeer farm. It was a little awkward to start with because I was on my own and the tour had been too booked to let me pay the single supplement to ride alone. So I was kinda standing around looking pathetic until one of the two single riders let me ride with them. Once we got to the farm, there was coffee and a donut waiting for us before our quick rides on reindeer drawn sledges.
My final tour with Lapland Safaris was snowmobiling in search of the northern lights on Christmas night! Unfortunately, the conditions weren't ideal and we didn't see them. Instead we had hot juice and grilled sausages which were still pretty good ;-) I had a lot of fun, but it was very stop start on this tour. It was a massive group and some people were going too slowly and getting left behind. Others were getting frustrated and overtaking. We'd been asked not to do that, but with such a long line of riders, it was impossible for the guides to police!! So that was really the only black mark on some amazing tours!

Hi Bec,

Thanks for your review. Good to read you had so much fun! I will pass this message to Joe :)

Singapore
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Snowmobile Fun in the dark”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We joined this activity together with tour group and total 39 of us. This was done in the dark but we were well taken care throughout the entire snowmobile trip. Instructions were given before we commence and during the trip, guides were going around making sure we are all ok. During mid-break, we were given yummy berry juice before heading back. Great Fun!!

London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Really enjoyed our private tour of the fell”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This was great fun at night and Erick our tour guide was really nice. Stopped off to grill sausages and drink tea and coffee which warmed us nicely and then we set off for a long and speedy trek in search of the northern lights. Didn't see them but had a really long tour which we loved, swapping the driving round. It was expensive but I think worth it. Knowledgeable and speak good English, would recommend.

1 Thank Alisqr