Book now, pay at stay
US$59
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Miki Lodge(Woodstock)
US$37
Agoda.com
Rachel's Home From Home(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$57
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Capetonian Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$153
US$48
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$78
Park Inn
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscape towneasy accessbreakfast and dinnerhotel stayenjoyed my stayhotel stafftable mountainnice stayrooms are spaciousbusiness triphome away from homewaterfrontfreewaycbdbay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the worst tsogo hotels I stayed in. Rooms were not clean had to complain about a dirty phone! Breakfast area not clean and unhygienic , cutlery, plates etc not clean! Rather charge higher rates so the standards can be maintained!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
trevorphilander, General Manager at Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest, thank you very much for this valuable feedback on your stay with us.
I do apologise for these poor standards and I will look into your feedback and
address your observations with our team.
Once again, my sincere apology in that we did not deliver on your stay experience
and I assure you that I will look into this.

Warm regards
Trevor

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was an excellent hotel. Good service, nice breakfasts and comfortable bed and room. The location is very central with easy access to highways. It was easy to get to the airport when my stay was over.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In this era you normally get internet for free even in a one start family owned lodge, this nice looking hotel will give you only 350Mb of Internet access, for both download and uploads, boy thats gets done in 5 mins after connecting your computer, for the price they charge they should be attest giving 2GB a day per device. if you want to work and you need Internet connection, DONT BOOK WITH THEM, they will tell you that they have unlimited internet and you will get shocked just after paying. Im NEVER going back because my work suffered. other than that the accommodation is OK, they have nice small gym

Room Tip: Rooms on the high way side are noisier
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
trevorphilander, General Manager at Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us.
I will look into the claim of unlimited internet and address any shortcomings or
misrepresentation in this regard as our standard for Tsogo Sun members is 2GB
per day.

Once again, thank you for the valuable feedback
Warm regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stay at this hotel often for business but due to an event in the city I was put in a room in the far end of the hotel near the highway. Very noisy. I arrived late at night and because I'm on the government package the could not give me any dinner. Too bad my flight was delayed and I arrived so late. I would have thought that being a frequent quest would allow me even a sandwich. Alas, that was my last visit to this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Really great stay with excellent service , the staff are amazing , they really try to make your stay memorable , we were fasting and and the stay made sure that we got our breakfast boxes at 5 Am .
They always did it with a smile

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family