“Brilliant”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Des R
“Lovely barn conversion but furnature could do with modernisation”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We booked our stay and looked forward to it. The cottage was lovely, really relaxed atmosphere with all mod cons. However, although the furnature looked great, it showed signs of age; the sofa sank in the middle and the matress on the bad was warn, which hasn't helped my back ache!

We had a few problems with the heating which we were given clear instructions on how to sort out. Some light bulbs were blown and the owner sorted this out straight away.

On getting home, I realised I'd left some perishable goods in a cupboard, so let the owner know. Sorry about that! Trusting that these have been cleared away.

I think it would help if there was a welcome pack, explaining how to operate the oven, heating and how to connect to the wi-fi. We were given helpful instructions for the wi-fi from the owner and we managed to work out how the oven operates, but a bit of guidance would have meant we wouldn't have had to disturb the owners. I would stay at the cottage again, provided the furnature had been modernised.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
70marikaw
“Out stay”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful barn conversion, stayed with my fiancé, but the mattress was awful! They need a new one we slept badly because of it, old bkankets on bed no duvet. the sofa looks great but sinks in the middle seen better days, fridge and oven had not been cleaned from previous occcupiers, and generally, dusty. Problem with light bulbs in kitchen and then to top it all off leak from bath leaked into lounge massive puddle soaked carpet so unable to shower thurs night and Friday morning before we left. Oh and more towels needed! Would I recommend thus place? Only if I didn't have all the above problems....

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Ingrid H
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this lovely cottage for a week this August. The cottage is very comfortable and cosy with everything you could possibly need. If you have a dog there is a small walled garden for your dog to mess around in which is quite secure although I would suggest that they block the area between the gate and cottage where a dog could squeeze through. The garden is small and a little overgrown and could use some tidying up and some nicer furniture but that is only a small thing which could easily be sorted. Other than that a great stay and l look forward to next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing