“A great night out”
Review of Thai Legend

Thai Legend
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Pershore
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2012

This lovely retaurant in the heart of the market town of Pershore is second to none. I am a regular visitor and the food is always top quality and the service excellent. My personal favourite is the mixed starter which is to die for so don't miss it!! I am no expert on Thai food but have tried means elsewhere and can honestly say this is the best I have had. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank Shazzer47
There are newer reviews for Thai Legend

Reviewed 9 March 2012

All good, enjoyed the food very much. Ambiance was good also.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

thank you all at the thai legend for making my birthday last night really special. Friends we were with thought food was fantastic and staff friendly and helpful. We come for a meal with you regularly and will continue to do so.

2  Thank Lynn C
Reviewed 27 February 2012

went back to this restaurant for my wifes birthday after a break
of about a year to find the food and service as good as ever,

this made up for being badly let down by a local hotel,which
unfortunatley means we may not be in the area again

well done to all the staff at the thai legend

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Went with friends to the Thai legend, this was my second visit and like the first it was excellent. really lovely authentic decor, lots of carved wood an a fish pond in the centre of restaurant. The staff are very friendly and the waistress was dressed in thai dress which added to the great ambiance.

Food was really fresh and tasty, not huge portions but enough, we had desert which I would not normally have but it was with the set menu we chose and the choc crunch was yummy.

cant wait to go back, unfortunately not a lot to do after in pershore .