“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I recently left Pershore to live elsewhere - I ate many times at Jimmy Pickles and often had takeaways too.

The service at Jimmy Pickles is outstanding. The staff there pay you attention straight away and are extremely polite, but aren't overcrowding. The food is also absolutely delicious and you can tell it's very good quality.

Now that I've left the area my boyfriend and I really miss it - I have to say I don't think we quite appreciated just how good it was. We have been to many places since and nothing has come close to the standard of this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2014
2  Thank jcoxon

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Visited Jimmy Pickles on a busy Saturday evening with friends.Friendly greeting and shown immediately to a well presented table. Restaurant goes back a long way so don't be deceived by the narrow frontage. Very tastefully decorated and appointed with plenty of friendly helpful staff and relaxed atmosphere. Our meals were all very delicious although not being a curry lover I chose T bone steak which was a tad grissley. However it was served beautifully with salad, crispy chips and a really delicious mushroom and onion topping. I think it could have come from the biggest cow in the world but without hesitation I was offered a 'doggy bag' and came away with a very nice little package. A brilliant, first class dining experience and well worth a return visit. Well done you.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Haven't been her for a while, Menu has changed to Fusion style.
Balti's aren't on the menu. Ask and there offered instantly without fuss.
Absolutely brilliant, freshly cooked, great taste. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We visited Jimmy Pickles on Sunday 4th May as a family. We don't go here loads, but maybe once every 6 months or so. Takeaways have been disappointing the last couple of times. For some reason, the chicken Korma is not as good as the one you eat in? I did mention this to the manager once, as being a small business owner myself, would rather I was told than just not return.

It was quiet when we arrived around 6.30pm, but soon filled up as a bank holiday. Staff are polite, but not particularly smiley.

Food is excellent, as is the presentation - it really is. Everything spotlessly clean on tables and throughout.

We asked for our bill, waited ages and it was incorrect. They seemed a bit short staffed in my opinion. Waited ages for them to come to take the card, so in the end went up to desk to pay on the way out.

Date of visit: May 2014
1  Thank jofunkyfacepainter
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Really interesting menu (in a good way), the owner and his staff helped us select something which met our requirements that night. Very friendly, warming environment, and to boot the food was excellent. Fabulous night !!

Date of visit: May 2014