“The best around by far”
Review of Jimmy Pickles

Jimmy Pickles
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Pershore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We ate at jimmy pickles again last night as a late decision to go out and once again we were not disappointed. I phoned Half an hour before arriving on a friday night, they got us a table no worries. The service is amazing with one waiter (sorry i didnt get the name) pretty much talking my indecisive wife through the whole menu. But the main reason i love jimmy pickles is the food. Its so good and completely different from anything else in the area. The bill for two of us was 50quid thats with a bottle of wine and i was very happy to pay that. What a difference a couple of doors make (a few doors down is the thai which is the worst restaurant ive ever eaten at). Jimmy pickles is by far the best at what it does in the worcestershire area and you simply must try it.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Excellent meal and service and reasonable price. We use this hostelry regularly and we are never disappointed

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank tonyfall
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

We had pleasant family meal. Food was of a high quality, service friendly, food and drink arrived quickly. We will definitely return.

1  Thank cricketer20
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I recently left Pershore to live elsewhere - I ate many times at Jimmy Pickles and often had takeaways too.

The service at Jimmy Pickles is outstanding. The staff there pay you attention straight away and are extremely polite, but aren't overcrowding. The food is also absolutely delicious and you can tell it's very good quality.

Now that I've left the area my boyfriend and I really miss it - I have to say I don't think we quite appreciated just how good it was. We have been to many places since and nothing has come close to the standard of this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2014
2  Thank jcoxon
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Visited Jimmy Pickles on a busy Saturday evening with friends.Friendly greeting and shown immediately to a well presented table. Restaurant goes back a long way so don't be deceived by the narrow frontage. Very tastefully decorated and appointed with plenty of friendly helpful staff and relaxed atmosphere. Our meals were all very delicious although not being a curry lover I chose T bone steak which was a tad grissley. However it was served beautifully with salad, crispy chips and a really delicious mushroom and onion topping. I think it could have come from the biggest cow in the world but without hesitation I was offered a 'doggy bag' and came away with a very nice little package. A brilliant, first class dining experience and well worth a return visit. Well done you.

Date of visit: July 2014