“The Dolphin, Bishampton, Pershore, Worcestershire”
Review of The Dolphin Inn

The Dolphin Inn
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Pershore
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A dog friendly pub with a bar and dining area. In the winter we have a log burner and serve seasonal menus. In the summer outside seating is available for el fresco dining. Special events are planned throughout the year.
Reviewed 4 October 2014

We regularly visit The Dolphin and eat there. The meals are delicious, especially the steak, and it is well worth a visit to enjoy a mea and drinkl. The staff are friendly and efficient. A great place to catch up and meet friends and family. We're lucky enough to be able to walk if we want to.

1  Thank Patricia G

Reviewed 3 October 2014

I have eaten here a number of times.

The food is fantastic and the staff are very welcoming!
I wish the dolphin was on my doorstep in Cheltenham

I highly recommend the steak as it is cooked to perfection!

Extremely glad a member of the family has moved to the village!

1  Thank MarkH1985
Reviewed 2 October 2014

Not too large a menu, but enough choice on a quiet weekday to please the discerning diner. Beer to a high standard and a nicely renovated bar and eating tables. Glad the community was able to invest in the pub rather than let it close up

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 1 October 2014

Had a sneaky meal out here while working in the area and was very pleased with my choice of venue and menu selections. Firstly the London Pride was an excellent thirst quencher while taking calls and making my selection. I chose the crayfish starter which was awesome as other reviewers have mentioned, way above expectations. Chilean Sauv Blanc was fruity but nicely chilled. My main was a Chicken Keema curry with Basmati rice, succulent poached supreme of chicken with a medium spiced and flavoursome keema sauce. Delicious with a large Merlot! Probably too much rice as I did not want to miss any of the sauce which had soaked it up. Looking forward to trying the liver & bacon next week.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

We visited on steak night - all four of us thought that these were the best steaks we'd eaten out since we can't remember when. They were cooked to perfection, the onion rings were gorgeous and homemade, as was the bread. The chips were divine, and the homemade cheesecake topped off a wonderful meal. I would highly recommend eating here and have no hesitation in telling friends and family to eat here too, can't wait to go back.

1  Thank FJL16