“Incredible menu!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Very pleasant experience having lunch here one day. The menu is very extensive and very creative choices as well as standard offerings, which is nice for all. I ordered the beet salad and it was amazing! I would recommend this lovely spot.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

One of my regular spots for a lunch. I usually sit a bar for lunch and order a la carte. The menu I i last ordered were mussels and Frits. Perfectly done. Nice plump mussels with a lovely white wine sauce. A side of fruit with mayo and garlic. It hit the spot. Audrey the server bartender is her usual friendly self. He remembers everything about you - previous orders, beverages, family, friends. Great spot.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The Bkack Dog made for the perfect spot for our first date. The employees were fantastic,l. We had the ribs because we heard it was the best anywhere. Wr1ll, they were spot on. OMG! They were. The atmosphere is rustic/classy. I wish i didnt live so far. I totally recommend it.
P.S. We got married!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This place is charming, food is always consistent and the service is second to none. Never been disappointed!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We love the Black Dog Bistro, and have been going there for many years. The staff are very welcoming and friendly, and the food and drinks are very tasty. When we have guests visit us from out of town, we always take them to The Dog!

1  Thank Vicki M