We were in Borgo Pretale for a weekend and we were not treated like welcome guests. No flexible reactions to any of our wishes and in the end, we even had to double check the bill as they had charged us things twice. The grounds are really beautiful but this hotel is not up to date in any cases. Rooms, pool, furniture, air con everything looks like it has been used for at least a dozen years. The restaurant serves nice food, but thats about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borgo Pretale is a heavenly retreat in the lush green hills of Siena.34 rooms located both in the XIIc. Tower and in the lovely cottages spread in the 2h garden.Restaurant with tuscan specialities and terrace with breathtaking view over the valley. Sporting activities: Tennis court, gym with sauna, archery, trekking, mountain biking and swimming poolConference room -ideal location for team building and outdoor training.Wedding and banqueting facilities.Open seasonly from April to October ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Borgo Pretale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Pretale Sovicille
- Borgo Pretale Hotel Sovicille
- Borgo Pretale Tuscany, Italy - Sovicille