We stayed at the hotel in late June for two nights at the start of a holiday We arrived late but we were given a lovely room with a small balcony overlooking the Fjord. Dinner with a few choices was available until around 9.30 and the fish course we chose was of a very good quality. Breakfast was more than adequate.
The staff were very friendly and helpful at all times.
Yes the decor is a little tired in places but we felt the location was so good that overall it didn't matter. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
This hotel is probably not suitable for people who have difficulty with stairs as there is no lift beyond the second of four floors. Wifi is available but limited to the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the wateredge next to the Aurlandfjord, 1 km from the centre of Aurland. 2 new high standard cottages(hytter) for 6 persons. 3 bedrooms, well-equipped kitchen/livingroom with fireplace. Shower, toilet, dishwasher, washing machine. Terrace to the fjord. Quay w/boatrental. Ideal starting point for aktivities like hiking, biking and fjordcruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aurland Fjordhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurland Fjordhotel Hotel Aurland Municipality
- Aurland Fjordhotel Norway/Sogn Og Fjordane