Get the impression that owners are not investing in the upkeep of the hotel. Carpets are stained and worn. Sauna and steam room are no longer offered. Dining room is dark and dated. Service staff are friendly. Breakfast very good. We ate at Vangsgarden at the outdoor pavilion on the water. Limited menu and expensive as all of Norway, but what we had was good and there is a lovely view of the water. Make sure to check out the tourist info office right at the bus stop to find out what to do in and around Aurland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the wateredge next to the Aurlandfjord, 1 km from the centre of Aurland. 2 new high standard cottages(hytter) for 6 persons. 3 bedrooms, well-equipped kitchen/livingroom with fireplace. Shower, toilet, dishwasher, washing machine. Terrace to the fjord. Quay w/boatrental. Ideal starting point for aktivities like hiking, biking and fjordcruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aurland Fjordhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurland Fjordhotel Hotel Aurland Municipality
- Aurland Fjordhotel Norway/Sogn Og Fjordane