Just got back from 1 weeks holiday. Booked with Thomas Cook. For the first couple of days we were 2 of only 4 British people in the hotel. However, this did not bother us and we became friends with the other English couple. There were pluses and negatives to the hotel and although we had an excellent holiday we would probably not return. The main reason being the beach. We are beach and sea lovers. We could not get into the sea from the beach as it was too rocky and I mean rocky not pebbly. Unless you have special plastic shoes, you need to get in from the jetty. This was ok for us as we are fairly decent swimmers but anyone who isn't, would be immediately out of their depth. I was amazed at the high volume of children at the hotel given the above. The daytime activities centre round the pool and there is much going on courtesy of the animation team. Yes, they are in your face, but I have to say they are the hardest working animation team that I have come across and were good fun. They noted that we were beach people but it did not stop them trying to get us to join in - God loves a trier. The evening entertainmnent was better than most we have had in Turkey. The hotel is rated as 5* but it isn't. We changed room on the first day, as we were given one of only 2 rooms (that we could see) in the hotel without a balcony. The hotel was fully booked and had been overbooked in the 10 days prior to our arrival. Thomas Cook passed on the relevant requests for high room, sea view etc but then added 'promo room' which apparently is the cheapest that they can get away with. It was sorted and we ended up on the ground floor, with a mountain view but at least we got our balcony. The mountains are spectacular, what an amazing backdrop. The hotel gardens are lovely and very well maintained. Drinks are ok. Food is ok but not hot enough, lukewarm at best. Italian A la Carte restaurant was great and the food hot and of good quality. Staff friendly and service is good, not many understand English but they always have someone handy who can decipher what it is that you are asking for. Customer relations came to us one evening and asked us for our comments and recommendations. We gave them but whether or not they are implemented only time will tell. A big plus for this hotel is that it is right on the main street in Beldibi. You can't go wrong for an evening stroll - straight to the shops, in any direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Besides its luxury architecture ,different renovated rooms, public areas,looby, restaurants and completely redesigned SPA center, with its stylish swimming pools, beach,pier renovated for peaceful and comfortable holiday Rixos Beldibi Hotel will reopen the doors to delivering comfort and luxury with the Rixos royalty in 2014 summer season ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Beldibi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turkiz Beldibi Resort And Spa
- Turkiz Beldibi Hotel Beldibi
- Rixos Beldibi Turkey - Antalya Province